Paragon is a project of decisions; decisions that require input from multiple sources that may previously have had only tangential contact. The bridge for this communication gap is CHA ProjectView™.
CHA ProjectView™ is built on the PIEmatrix™ platform from a library of pre-built "Layers". One layer for each application. This "Layer" guides the application owner through each of the 5 phases of the project and automatically sequences their tasks to coordinate with the other 20 – 30 applications. Projects are customized for the hospital to match the application mix and synchronize other supporting projects.
- Combine all the McKesson projects into one unified plan.
- Include all tasks beyond the software build needed for a successful implementation.
- Give team members quick access to their "To Do" list.
- Give team members easy access to update progress and flag issues.
- Deliver access to web based vendor and industry resources.
- Link to all necessary reference documentation.
- Allow for shared document checkout and editing.
- Give hospital executives a dynamic dashboard to track progress.
Visit Us at HIMSS 2013 Booth 4459
Your Project on Your Desktop!
Powered by PIEmatrix
See how it works!
Community Hospital Advisory mission: Deliver tools and guidance that will bring out the best in our client's most valuable resource – People.
Because – People Solve Problems.
- Best Ideas
- Best Communication
- Best Collaboration